Adding a season code to tags is an excellent way to keep track of aging inventory. The season code is intended to be used to indicate when the item was received into inventory. To add a season code to tags already added to the tag queue,
- Select the Tags icon on the program’s toolbar
- The Tag Queue Options screen will appear
- Make sure the Print Tag Queue option is selected
- Enter the desired 5 character code in the Season Code field
- Select OK to print the tags
- An active screen will appear asking if all of the tags printed OK. If they did, select Yes. If they did not, select No and you’ll have the opportunity to print them again.