- To only export customers that have an email on file you will need to first use your Filter Settings to separate the customers that have an email.
- In order to use your Filter settings, first go into your Customer List>Filter Settings.
- Once in your filter settings, choose the 3. Other tab and choose the bubble next to “Has Email”.
- After you have that selected, select OK to apply those changes. Once you have your separated list, go to your Tag Options>Tag List.
- Once tagged go into File>Export>Customers.
- In the export Customers screen, In “Customers To Include” choose Tagged and it will only pull the tagged customers into your .csv file.
Updated on August 23, 2018