Tags can be printed in many places in the program. If you’re looking to print a tag for a single item,
- Select the Item icon in the program’s toolbar
- On the Inventory List, locate the desired Style and Color on the Styles tab.
- If printing a tag for a product, select the Products tab
- Highlight the desired style or product, and select the Stock for Color tab
- On the Stock for Color tab, highlight the desired size and select F9- Print a Tag
- A single tag will be added to the tag queue. Select the Tags icon to bring up the tag queue
- The Tag Queue Options screen will appear. Select the Print Tag Queue option
- Select OK and the tag will print
- A Screen will appear asking if all price tags printed OK. If they did, select Yes. If they did not select No and you’ll have the opportunity to print them again.