- Unbox charging stand. It comes with a white colored data/power USB cable.
- Unbox tDynamo device. It comes with a black charging cable that is not needed for the setup/install.
- Remove the plug from the rear of the device.
- Seat the tDynamo device into the charging stand firmly.
- Use the included round key to turn the locking screw on the back of the stand to lock the device in place.
- Make sure the device is firmly locked into the stand.
- While the white cable from the stand may be used, it is recommended to use the black 90 degree USB-C cable provided with the device. Plug the black cable into the USB-C port on the tDynamo then plug the USB into an open port on the PC.
- Install the latest update for The Uniform Solution.
- Under Setup, select Store then Store List.
- Double-click on the store UniformPay is to be setup on.
- Select the Payments tab.
- Select the Retail and Credit Card tabs.
- In the Merchant Identifier field enter your UniformPay merchant ID.
- Click the ‘Test’ button to validate the merchant ID.
- Leave ‘Disable Duplicate Detection’ unchecked.
- Select ‘Never’ for signature capture.