Setting up the Ingenico iSMP4
Follow the steps found in the article linked below to get your wireless Ingenico iSMP4 device powered on and connected to your network. Once you have connected the device to wifi, move on to the video below to activate it through The Uniform Solution.
Activating UniformPay Terminal within The Uniform Solution
Please watch the below video, or if you prefer written instructions they can be viewed below.
- Make sure you have the device powered on and displaying the activation code.
- Under Payments in the Home tab, select UniformPay Merchant Portal
- A notice screen will let you know that you are not currently setup for UniformPay and ask if you would like to activate terminals. Select “Yes”
- Enter in your Merchant Identifier for API provided to you via email. Contact the support team if you do not have this.
- In MerchantTrack, select Terminals and then View Terminals
- Input the Activation Code, name the devices something distinctive so you know which one in your store it is, and select Activate
- After the device updates and downloads any needed files, it should display a TriPOS logo on screen. Your device is now activated and ready to go! Contact the support team for UniformPay setup to activate the integration within your software once you are ready to go live.